We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello! I have a few questions about Pueblo Bonita Pacifica.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Baja California Sur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greensboro, North...
Hello! I have a few questions about Pueblo Bonita Pacifica.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to traveling out of country and will be flying to Cabo for my honeymoon this September, so I have quite a few questions!

After a lot of looking, we decided on the Pueblo Bonita Pacifica resort in Cabo, which looks great and has some great reviews. I do have a couple questions though.

I bought an all-inclusive package through bookit.com, which includes meals, alcohol, and wifi. The bookit representative said that this also included gratuity, but I noticed many reviews talking about how they tipped really well:

- Is gratuity included?

I don't want to be stiffing the staff unintentionally. At the same time though, I would prefer that it is included so I don't have to bring my wallet around or worry about when and how much to tip every time I ask for anything.

- If it is not included, when should I tip?

- How much should I tip?

The resort website and bookit.com said there is a free shuttle to their other resorts. Those resorts however did not have an all inclusive option.

- Are those restaurants included in my all-inclusive package?

- Are there any dress codes, etc. that I need to know about?

Initially we were going to go to Cancun, although decided with Cabo we would fair better with weather. There seemed to be a lot of add-on excursions in Cancun when I was booking: Chichen Itza, Eco Water park, pirate ship dinner, etc. I did not see as many options when booking Pueblo Bonita Pacifica.

- What is a must see when while I am in Cabo?

- Is there anywhere I should avoid or is not safe?

Thanks for the help guys! Also, any other traveler tips for that area, resort, or international travel in general would be great!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
1. Re: Hello! I have a few questions about Pueblo Bonita Pacifica.

Hi Abe, and welcome to TripAdvisor forums.

Please post on the Cabo San Lucas forum. That is the city where the Pacifica is located. (You have accidentally posted on the collector forum for the entire state ... very few readers at this level.)

Greensboro, North...
2. Re: Hello! I have a few questions about Pueblo Bonita Pacifica.

Thanks, I will delete and repost!

Edit -- Well I guess I cannot delete it. Anyway, I reposted to the Cabo San Lucas forum.

Edited: 8:47 pm, March 04, 2013
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
3. Re: Hello! I have a few questions about Pueblo Bonita Pacifica.

Hi again Abe

Glad to see you found the Cabo forum.

You can delete your post (the Original Post or any post) by clicking Report Inappropriate Content and then Remove My Post. But it's okay to leave your post here. Maybe someone else will find this Baja California Sur page and wonder where they should post for lots more feedback.

4. Re: Hello! I have a few questions about Pueblo Bonita Pacifica.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 07, 2014