We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know if there is deep sea fishing???

Which Rio San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 1
Does anyone know if there is deep sea fishing???

This is my fathers first time travelling anywhere and i know he would love to go deep sea fishing. Does anyone know of deep sea fishing in this area . has anyone done this out this way and is so how much and who to contact any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
1. Re: Does anyone know if there is deep sea fishing???

Yes Deep Sea Fishing is offered from BPSJ.........there will be a travelling time from resort to pick up the boats though of 1hr 15 minutes. You can buy your excursions from Campo Tours just over the bridge down by the beach go and see Felix

www.campotours.net/en/detalle.php?id=187

Angie.

Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: Does anyone know if there is deep sea fishing???

Thank You Angie i didnt see this . This is very helpful :)

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
3. Re: Does anyone know if there is deep sea fishing???

Your welcome..........I had a feeling you had missed my posting as you had not acknowledged it but had posted on other threads..........not to worry at least you have got the info now :)

Angie.

4. Re: Does anyone know if there is deep sea fishing???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, February 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Rio San Juan
Recent Conversations