We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad review after bad review.

Which Rio San Juan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
reviews: 13
Bad review after bad review.

Is there anyone out there as worried as i am about the amount of bad reviews.

Cambridge, Canada
1. Re: Bad review after bad review.

I am freaking out over these reviews. I am the type that looks past reviewers that grumble becuase the bathroom needs updating or they saw a cat roaming around, but these posts indicate real problems. I'm afraid to take my kids to this place.

I have tried talking to itravel2000 and sunquest and they are denying that there is a problem. They say they are not getting any complaints but me. I don't know what to do, and I do not have a lot of money to throw around to switch hotels.

I keep hoping each day that there are going to be signs that things are improving, but each day its more bad news....

Keswick, Canada
reviews: 35
2. Re: Bad review after bad review.

Check out the new review!

Danny

Worcs.
reviews: 9
3. Re: Bad review after bad review.

OMG! Danny I am too scared to have a look.....

Worcs.
reviews: 9
4. Re: Bad review after bad review.

Oh thats a good one Danny! I can put up with what they say. Phew!! Maybe it won't be so bad.

A holiday is what you make it, food and rooms aren't everything, and I can manage most things.

Thanks for drawing our attention to it

Keswick, Canada
5. Re: Bad review after bad review.

Cheers!

montreal
6. Re: Bad review after bad review.

I really hope your right Danny. Idon't go to these resorts to look for the bad or be fussy about the rooms and am able to make the best of the situation, but i honestly in all my years of following trip advisor have i ever seen so many bad reviews . Iam just afraid that this resort is about to be sold to the be live chain and that is why it is not being looked after properly. Will be there soon and will let you know what's going on. Later .Lenny

Keswick, Canada
7. Re: Bad review after bad review.

Have a great vacation Lenny!

Belleville, Canada
8. Re: Bad review after bad review.

I am going with my family to this resort in March I would really like your opinion when you get back

Leeds, Engalnd
reviews: 14
9. Re: Bad review after bad review.

hey guy's i stopped here over new year and i honestly think that some of the other reviewers were staying at a different hotel as it really wasn't that bad .....i have posted a review titled Just an ok hoilday ......nothing really great but nothing really bad either ..... give it a read ....as i am considering going again for this new year with my mum then it couldn't have been all that bad lol

beaches.....is it really about to be sold to the Be Live chain ?????

montreal
10. Re: Bad review after bad review.

just came back it may not be be live but i was told it is going to be sold

Get answers to your questions about Rio San Juan