We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski season over in mid April?

Los Angeles...
ski season over in mid April?

I'll be staying in Heavenly village from 4/12/13-4/19/13 with 2 toddlers ages 3 and 6. From what I see so far, most of the ski resorts will be closed by then. =(

I'd appreciate any suggestions on what activities may still be available for us to enjoy. I was planning to take them sledding, tubing, maybe even skiing, but is that not a possibility? Will there even be any snow left?

California
reviews: 12
11. Re: ski season over in mid April?

If the weather predictions are for sunny weather - no snow - then I would do this drive. In April it really would be spectacular.

Houston
reviews: 116
12. Re: ski season over in mid April?

thank you for this post! I am also planning a trip in mid march, early april with a 1 and 4 yr old! No plans to ski but would like to sled, tube and enjoy the snow!

13. Re: ski season over in mid April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 10, 2014