We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking excursions at RDS

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 74
Booking excursions at RDS

I'm 95% sure I'll be going to RDS March 22. I estimating the arrival time at the hotel from what I'm reading will be around 4:00. Will I be able to book my tours that afternoon/evening?

ldn
1. Re: Booking excursions at RDS

I assume u will a briefing that nite or the next day.U can book then

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 114
2. Re: Booking excursions at RDS

if the excursion office is still open you'll be able to book that day. not sure when it's closes. though we had a briefing the next morning and booked our tours immediately after and didn't have any trouble getting into the ones we wanted. though to be safe if you know what you want book your tours as soon as you can. you don't have to wait for the briefing.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 74
3. Re: Booking excursions at RDS

I'm not really considered about tours booking up as I'm having such a time decided on what to do ... it would help me narrow down should there be tours booked up.

I'm more thinking about the other bookings..like a la carte & beach club. Once tours booked I can plan around them.

It would be great to be able to book them that day so I can plan the rest of the week.

ldn
4. Re: Booking excursions at RDS

Hey..........U can book them 700 am each day in the lobby.....there r 2 seating i think 630-830

5. Re: Booking excursions at RDS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 22, 2010