We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to order really nice flowers or hanging basket?

Which Saskatoon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
reviews: 70
where to order really nice flowers or hanging basket?

I know it's not a travel question but need help. Friend in Saskatoon having BD next week,... want to send nice flowers or a hanging basket..can anyone recommend a good shop? tia

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
reviews: 86
1. Re: where to order really nice flowers or hanging basket?

Bill's House of Flowers on Broadway or Safeway have very nice flowers. If you are looking at a hanging baskets, you would have to contact a greenhouse, but I don't know if they will do deliveries. Wilsons Greenhouse may deliver if you ask.

You can order flowers from your local Safeway and have them delivered. That is what we usually do.

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 22
2. Re: where to order really nice flowers or hanging basket?

I know that it is too late for this particular question, but for future readers:

I have dealt with Bill's House of Flowers (on Broadway Ave) several times and have always been very pleased. The service is excellent and they have wonderful designers! They can create whatever unique item you are looking for or supply you with something more traditional if you prefer.

Saskatoon, Canada
3. Re: where to order really nice flowers or hanging basket?

I recommend Select Roses on 8th Street. the number is (306)477-6737

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
4. Re: where to order really nice flowers or hanging basket?

old post

5. Re: where to order really nice flowers or hanging basket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 22, 2014