We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting Married in Saskatoon

Which Saskatoon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sask
getting Married in Saskatoon

We are looking at haveing a very small wedding about 15 people on Sept 3 2005 in Saskatoon Sask. We would like to have it outside weather permitting but also need a alternative if the weather is bad. If anyone has any ideas I wold greatly appreciate them.

SK, Canada
reviews: 3
1. Re: getting Married in Saskatoon

I am from Regina, but have been to the Berry Barn just outside of Saskatoon. It is beautiful with lots of flowers and a lake. They have excellent food as well. I seem to recall that they have gazebos and such set up for weddings. It is a short drive from the city, and I am sure they could accomodate if the weather turned ugly.

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 38
2. Re: getting Married in Saskatoon

You could check the Saskatoon Forestry Farm & Zoo - the grounds are wonderfully landscaped and would make a nice setting for a wedding. I'm not sure if they have indoor facilities in case of bad weather, but you could inquire. Also the Delta Bessborough hotel has lovely gardens along the riverbank, which would be excellent. They have plenty of ballrooms or meeting rooms which you could use if the weather doesn't cooperate.

sask
3. Re: getting Married in Saskatoon

Thank y

ou for the information I'll look into it all.

Saskatoon...
reviews: 6
4. Re: getting Married in Saskatoon

You can have your ceremony at the old Labatts Gardens. As for the reception their are many restuarants or small rooms at hotels that could do that part for you.

regina
5. Re: getting Married in Saskatoon

I hope you didn't choose The Berry Barn. We did in July 2005 and had a bad experience. The grounds may be beautiful and the food great but it's not worth the hastle of the poor business practices that go on there. From rudeness just before my trip down the garden path to extra charges for services never received, it's a bad choice.

Amy P.

regina
6. Re: getting Married in Saskatoon

I hope you didn't choose The Berry Barn. We did in July 2005 and had a bad experience. The grounds may be beautiful and the food great but it's not worth the hastle of the poor business practices that go on there. From rudeness just before my trip down the garden path to extra charges for services never received, it's a bad choice.

Amy P.

Get answers to your questions about Saskatoon