We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel under $100 US not too far from Central Station

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LA
Good hotel under $100 US not too far from Central Station

I'm lloking for a place to stay in this area in late March and am wondering if anyone has tips.

Thanks!

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Montreal
1. Re: Good hotel under $100 US not too far from Central Station

Well, I live a few blocks from Central Station, but I'd suggest you try searching this site for hotels in the Quartier Latin neighbourhood and see what people who have stayed in the hotels say about them. So that you know, it's a very urban neighbourhood, and more French than English -- there's a university, cinemas, restaurants, a new library, bars & nightclubs, and eveything from struggling students to yuppies to suburbanites partying to drug addicts panhandling. Completely safe, though... I've lived here for the past 16 years and love it.

Montreal
reviews: 2
2. Re: Good hotel under $100 US not too far from Central Station

There aren't very many hotels located near Central Station. What I would suggest is that you guys/girls find any hotel under $100 US per night and take a cab down to Central. I know that there are a few hotels located on Rene-Levesque near St.Laurent.

Montreal
reviews: 4
3. Re: Good hotel under $100 US not too far from Central Station

Bonjour,

Do you mean the train station (Gare Centrale) or the bus terminal (Station Centrale)?

If you want hotels located near the train station, a lot of the large hotels are in the neighborhood. Near the bus station, you have a choice of B&Bs, small hotels and a couple of larger hotels.

Let us know.

Montreal,Qc
4. Re: Good hotel under $100 US not too far from Central Station

Central station is the via train station/beside place bonventure

A few hotels under 100usd

a few suggestions on rene levesque blvd

Travelodge or Tour centre ville

or Maritime plaza on guy/corner Rene Levesque or le nouvel hotel 1740 rene levesque

cab ride of max 6cad or a good 12 minute walk or bus ride rene levesque 3.25 perperson

queen elizabeth and hilton within indoor walking distance but more costly.

Enjoy your stay here