We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party Itinerary

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Bachelor Party Itinerary

Will be in Montreal this weekend for a 8 guy bachelor party (first time for everyone)....

We are staying at the Square Phillip....

A couple of people will be arriving Thursday night.... can anyone reccomend a good lounge for Thursday?

Friday night we were going to go to dinner at Le Milsa and then bounce around the Crescent street bars / lounges - and possibly hit some strip clubs on St. Catherine

Saturday we were looking for a more trendy French restauraunt for dinner (yes i know but this is the closest to France most of this crew will ever get to), anyone have any suggestions for this....

Then saturday night will be the big night to get bottle service somewhere.... I am having a hard time finding information but am leaning towards Muzique Nightclub.... any pros / cons / suggestions - we could go anywhere that would take us

Please let me know any thoughts or alternate suggestions.... thanks for all your help in advance!

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 49
1. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

I've never been to Muzique, but Rouge is a pretty popular place for bottle service. It can get quite crowded after 11pm though, and 8 guys might want to be there at 10:30 pm max in order to be able to get in (but that is not a problem for the ladies). How old are you guys?

New York City, New...
2. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

We are all in our late 20's so someplace around that had people in our age group would be what we were looking for.

Any ideas about the French Restauraunt?

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Montreal
reviews: 37
3. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

For french food, what is your budget?

montreal
reviews: 12
4. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

Muzique is probably your best bet for your age group. I send clients there all the time for a bachelor party ( Connected Montreal ). Make sure you know which table you are getting as they have two rooms: Hip Hop (in the back) and House room (main room). If you are around Sunday that is their big night (industry/ladies night).

Rouge is also a great club but the bouncers are known for being selective especially for out of town'ers. If you do rouge Bottle service is a must. Overall my clients tend to really like Rouge. It has a lot of girls and can be a blast.

For French, Globe is a trendy supper club but not traditional French. Ton's of hit girls there and stay for bottle service. For pure french food try L'express.

Thursday for your age group i'd try Toyko on St. Laurent.

Hope this helps.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 54
5. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

Don't forget that this coming week-end is the F1 GP, you might have noticed that by the inflated prices at your hotel. So then all clubs will be by reservations only and Crescent Street will be mobbed!

I whish you the best of luck but don't make your expectations too high!

One week-end later and it would be a breeze.

Even for La Milsa make reservations right now, if the downtown outlet is fully booked then you can try the one in the Village which is far from attracting only gay people.

L'Express is a really good choice for a very French bistro place. You MUST have reservations between 6 and 10 pm but the restaurant is open until 2 am if you want a late dinner.

I would add another French restaurant suggestion that is Laloux, a bit more stylish and a bit more expensive than L'Express I usually describe it as a "white tablecloth" bistro and I doubt that it will be heavily patronized by the GP crowd. Note that these two restaurants are just plain resturants, Globe is a totally different ballgame.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
reviews: 17
6. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

Wow Bigoh dragged up an old thread. The party is not this weekend, it was in APRIL!!!!

montreal
reviews: 12
7. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

Oops, my bad! Well hopefully the info will help future bachelor parties. and rickb is right on the money for anyone looking at GP stuff. I heard rumors this could be the last GP in Montreal (again...).

Edited: 1:00 pm, June 07, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 54
8. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

Yes I did miss the date too. Bigoh is new here so it is more excusable than little me that has been luriking on these forums for so long!

9. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, November 04, 2012
10. Re: Bachelor Party Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, December 17, 2013