We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montreal Hotels

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rhode Island
reviews: 3
Montreal Hotels

need help deciding between 4 hotels in which order would you put these in Fairmount Queen Elizabeth Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile,Hotel Omni and Marroit Montreal Chateau

thanks

Frank

Ontario
reviews: 5
1. Re: Montreal Hotels

Queen Elizabeth #1 - she is the Grande Dame of hotels in Montreal.

Old Montreal
Destination Expert
for Montreal
reviews: 4
2. Re: Montreal Hotels

You need to tell us about your needs/preferences before we can properly answer. For example: a pool is important to me, I need a quiet hotel, I want a hotel linked to the Montreal underground, I am a business traveller.

The most modern is the Sofitel.

Old Montreal
Destination Expert
for Montreal
3. Re: Montreal Hotels

PS: La Grande Dame is not the Queen E., it is the Ritz, but it is currently closed for renovations.

Rhode Island
4. Re: Montreal Hotels

my needs if you can call it that,is a relatively newer hotel close to all attractions. Prefer large scale hotel downtown with parking and restaurant

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
reviews: 39
5. Re: Montreal Hotels

The Queen Elizabeth wouldn't be considered the newest, but it is my favorite. 2 very good restaurants and a nice lounge. Walking distance or a short cab or metro ride away from about everything. My second choice would be the Marriott Chateau Champlain, very nice ammenities also.

Rhode Island
6. Re: Montreal Hotels

So I guess I have narrowed it to Sofitel, Marriott Chateau or the Queen E

Sherbrooke, Canada
reviews: 112
7. Re: Montreal Hotels

Having visited all 4 of them, I would stay at the Sofitel. The rooms are large and brighter. The Marriott would be my second choice, my third the Queen and the last the Omni. They are, however all great hotels.

Old Montreal
Destination Expert
for Montreal
8. Re: Montreal Hotels

If you are visiting in the summer, I would go for the Sofitel. It is much nicer than most european sofitels. Le Renoir, the restaurant is great, one of the better places to have a business breakfast IMO.

Rhode Island
9. Re: Montreal Hotels

We are going in October our Anniversary but I was leaning toward the Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile

10. Re: Montreal Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 25, 2009