We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Main St. Laurent Fete!

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
Main St. Laurent Fete!

Festival happens in late August and would like to know what's it all about and the local inside on it?

Montreal, Canada
1. Re: Main St. Laurent Fete!

Its on from the 25th - 28th of August and basically St Laurent is closed from Mont Royal - Sherbrooke and everyone brings their stuff out from the shops onto the street and you buy lots of clothes and eat lots of food and drink lots of beer.

Well that's what I do anyway :)

Miami, Florida
2. Re: Main St. Laurent Fete!

Seems like I'll be doing the same. Except for the beer, I drink Vodka! LOL How late does it run and are there any events at night?

Fort lauderdale
reviews: 30
3. Re: Main St. Laurent Fete!

The clubs will all be open and they close at 3 but nothing happens on the street. Its not like Crescent however you are in luck since Crescent is closed off that same weekend.

Montreal, Canada
4. Re: Main St. Laurent Fete!

Whats happening at Crescent?

If you drink Vodka there are plenty of options too, all the restaurants and bars bring out tables and chairs and do make shift bars outside for the weekend, like the GoGo lounge (which does cocktails), and all the restauarnts south of Prince Arthur (Globe, Cafeteria, etc etc).

Fort lauderdale
5. Re: Main St. Laurent Fete!

Crescent has the motorcycle weekend thing but I think its just on the 25th and 26th, therefore Thursday and Friday of next week.

Norwalk,CT
6. Re: Main St. Laurent Fete!

What's the motorcycle weekend? I've never heard of that. Is it just a bunch of Bikers taking space up in the bar, not that I have any objections to that, but Montreal does not seem like the place to host such an event.

Fort lauderdale
7. Re: Main St. Laurent Fete!

Nah its more bikers who have Kawasaki Ninjas or those kinda "bikes".