We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants-Bachelor Party Weekend

Which Montreal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scituate, Ma
Restaurants-Bachelor Party Weekend

We are looking for quality food and atmosphere for a bachelor party weekend in a few weeks. We are looking for a lively atmosphere!

Montreal
reviews: 2
1. Re: Restaurants-Bachelor Party Weekend

If you are looking for strip clubs there are a few on St. Catherine's street and around it. I don't know if your into the clubbing scene but there are lots of clubs here in Montreal that you can go to. For the quality food there are many good restaurants here in the city...it all depends on how much you guys want to spend and what your looking for...foe italian you guys should eat in little italy and so on. As long as you guys are here over the weekend you guys are guaranteed to have a great time here in Montreal.

Fort lauderdale
reviews: 32
2. Re: Restaurants-Bachelor Party Weekend

What better than a Bostonian bachelor party in Montreal. I really hate sounding repetitive in my posts but if you do a search in our Montreal forum for bachelor parties, you will see everything that I can have said for a good bachelor party :)

Then again, yes, it depends what kind of lively atmosphere you are talking about and $$$?