We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 nights in Quebec

Philadelphia...
reviews: 1
3 nights in Quebec

My husband and I are planning a short trip to Quebec. We will have a car. Is 3 nights 4 dyas enough time to see the highlights of the area?

Montreal
reviews: 42
1. Re: 3 nights in Quebec

Yes it is. The historical part of Québec city is compact and should be done by foot. You may use your car to visit Montmorency Falls, Ile d'Orléans, etc.

Edited: 7:26 pm, April 20, 2014
SE Ontario
reviews: 9
2. Re: 3 nights in Quebec

Assuming you mean Quebec City specifically, here is the Quebec City forum (right now you are in the Province of Quebec forum), which has lots of useful info in Top Questions section to right of page:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g155033-i134-Quebec…

Edited: 7:45 pm, April 20, 2014
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 594
3. Re: 3 nights in Quebec

Quebec=no. Quebec City=yes.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Quebec City, Block Island
reviews: 39
4. Re: 3 nights in Quebec

Agreed. If you mean Quebec City and the surrounding area then yes that is plenty of time.

JDP

5. Re: 3 nights in Quebec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 22, 2015