We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iles de la Madeleide

Newcastle, Australia
reviews: 2
Iles de la Madeleide

I know that Iles de la Madeleine are part of Quebeq, but because many (I think) do go to these islands from Souris I posted this topic here also.

We are traveling to the PEI in July and are thinking about taking three to four day trip to these islands. What's the weather like in the July? Good place to stay? We are travelling with two small children. I have read those few reviews from those Islands.

I'm greatful for anykind of information and experiences

miiru

P.S. I hope you don't get bored with me having started so many topics here in PEI discussion.

reviews: 24
1. Re: Iles de la Madeleide

Hello Mirru,

The Magdellan Islands or les iles de la Madeleine are wonderful and very pretty. If you plan to go, you should make reservations for the ferry and your accomodations well in advance. By mid April I would say. Also, do you speak French? It is very helpful as some locals may not speak English.

There are some nice restaurants on the Islands and a great cheese factory. Yes, July should be nice for the weather.

2. Re: Iles de la Madeleide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 17, 2009