We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

windsor to toronto pearson airport...

Which Windsor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor, Canada
reviews: 28
windsor to toronto pearson airport...

could somebody, please, advise me what is the cheapest /and sensible/ way to do this?

i have 2 people i have to sent to toronto airport on july 29 /monday/ - they have a flight at 7 pm

robert q comes to mind, but they want over a 100$ per person...

thank you

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
1. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

You could try VIA rail ... they have 50% off fares special on right now ($22)... the train would take them into downtown TO and then they'd have to take the airporter bus up to Pearson.

http://www.viarail.ca/

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 85
2. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

I couldn't find the $22.00 that phpr says there is......I know that they have some $22 for a shorter route. Anyway....$44.00 is showing up on their website right now and then $19.00 from the Royal York (across the street) to the airport.

Windsor, Canada
3. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

i looked at via rail as well, but since i don't take trains i'm not sure how to read it...

for a senior /66yrs/ and a youth /18/ the website is showing me 49.11$ each /taxes in/ but ?the transfer? - toronto airport express /?/ is it included in the price or not? it's bus: 777...?

i might have to call them and ask directly... thank you, guys, for your info... seems like via rail is the best option...

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
4. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

Apologies - the $22 was Windsor to Toronto Union Station (web Escape fare). As you note, the rate is higher for Windsor/TO Union/TO Pearson. But still a good deal, and yes that price would include the airport express from downtown Union to the airport. That info is included on the website as you book the ticket.

Windsor, Canada
5. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

thank you, sounds good... :)

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Varadero, Windsor
reviews: 51
6. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

tried to get greyhound information for you but their web site is so confusing I gave up. Sorry.

Windsor, Canada
7. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

you know, that's what i say too: hard to get a straight answer from their website, but i'm not pressed... yet...

working on other options... how about one night stay in niagara falls and then just drop them off at the airport and... go home...?.... :)

anyway, thanks....

Windsor, Canada
8. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

yeah, guys, booked niagara falls for two nights, and all is well..... :)

9. Re: windsor to toronto pearson airport...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 11, 2014