We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sightseeing Tours

Which Windsor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
Sightseeing Tours

I plan to be in Widsor and I would like to go on a sightseeing tour. How can I book that since it will be a day visit?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 438
1. Re: Sightseeing Tours

Windsor Ontario? I doubt there is much of a market for a sightseeing tour in Windsor...

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 81
2. Re: Sightseeing Tours

There is nothing currently set up for sight seeing tours in Windsor. There is a lot to see and experience, there just isn't the market (as stated above). Stop in at Ontario Travel and they can certainly give you some ideas of things to see, places to go and things to do!

reviews: 14
3. Re: Sightseeing Tours

I know this post is a few months old, but if you haven't yet visited Windsor there are actually a number of sightseeing tours you can take.

Windsor-Essex Trolley Tours does "hop-on" trolley tours to the numerous Wineries in Essex County and departs from Windsor-Crossings mall.

http://wetrolley.com/

Windsor River Cruises offers sightseeing and dinner cruises along the Detroit River. You can book a river cruise at their booth at Dieppe Park, directly across from Cesears Windsor.

The "Art Cart" tour offers free tours of Windsor's riverfront and the Windsor Sculpture Gardens. Tours depart from Dieppe Park at the intersection of Ouellette Ave. and Riverside Dr.

The Canadian Club Brand Center offers tours and free whisky tasting. The tour include a inside look at the Canadian Club's production facilities as well as information on the history of Hiram Walker and his role in rum-running during the 1920s.

I hope this helps. If you visit the Tourism Windsor-Essex kiosk at Dieppe Park or at Cesears Windsor, they will be able to provide you with more information on how to schedule the tours I've mentioned above and provide you with more information on things to do in the region.

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 81
4. Re: Sightseeing Tours

Thanks for this Wes. Things certainly pick up during the summer months obviously. Just the fact that there is a kiosk in Dieppe Park is new! This is great news for Windsor tourists!

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 4
5. Re: Sightseeing Tours

Wes - great info

I will be in Windsor Sept 30 - Oct 3. Do you think the tours will operate then or do they stop after Labor day?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 438
6. Re: Sightseeing Tours

Interesting, great to know Wes...

7. Re: Sightseeing Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, yesterday