We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Florist

Which Windsor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belleville, Canada
reviews: 13
Best Florist

Hi:

Need some help.....

Want to send flowers for a funeral in Windsor, Ontario but want some input into which florist to use. Maybe one of you regular contributors who lives in Windsor could help me? Hope so.

Thanks....can always count on Trip Advisor contributors for the very best local info!

Thanks.

Belleville Traveler

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 80
1. Re: Best Florist

I am sure that most people have a favourite that they use, but I have been using Jeanette Florists for about 40 years and have never had a problem of any kind with them.

Jeanette Florists

686 Janette Ave, Windsor, ON N9A 4Z7

Toll Free: 888-771-7673

Local: 519-253-1101

Belleville, Canada
reviews: 13
2. Re: Best Florist

Thanks for your reply. I had to order yesterday before I heard from you ....and luckily I used the florist you recommended. They were very nice and helpful. (I found out later that my local florist also recommended them!).

Thanks for the response.

BT

Windsor, Canada
3. Re: Best Florist

I was going to recommend the same florist!

4. Re: Best Florist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 21, 2014