We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsor Train Station Tips - Parking & ATM?

Which Windsor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Windsor Train Station Tips - Parking & ATM?

I browsed some of the existing topics on the train station, but none are particularly current, so I thought it would be okay to start a new one.

First, with regard to parking, I know there is supposed to be a lot right on site. Is that the case, even with construction ongoing? I know it's $10 per day, but do I need to pay up front? If so, should I bring Canadian cash or is credit card (Visa) okay?

That leads to my second question. We're headed from Windsor to Toronto and need to get some Canadian cash. Is there an ATM at the train station in Windsor?

Thanks so much for your help!

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
reviews: 18
1. Re: Windsor Train Station Tips - Parking & ATM?

I just go to any bank ATM, all banks have them. Its so easy don't sweat it. If you pass one by on the way to the station great, if not once in Toronto you be walking past banks all the time.

Not sure on parking, many parking lots have ticket machines you use with your credit card, it prints the parking pass out and you place it on the dashboard - make sure the right side is up and its easy to read -see from outside the car.

Anymore questions don't hesitate to ask

2. Re: Windsor Train Station Tips - Parking & ATM?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, December 14, 2013