We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsor Train station parking

Which Windsor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
reviews: 141
Windsor Train station parking

I'm planning to take the train to Toronto from Windsor. Can someone please tell me about the parking options at the train station. Is there SAFE parking there, meaning safe to leave my car for 3-4 nights there?

Many thanks.

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Varadero, Windsor
reviews: 51
1. Re: Windsor Train station parking

Very safe parking right at the train station.

michigan
reviews: 141
2. Re: Windsor Train station parking

Thank you.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 50
3. Re: Windsor Train station parking

Hi Pyegirl,

Welcome to the WINDSOR TRAVEL FORUM.

I’d still use some general “street smarts” though and make sure you leave your car totally empty… nothing eye-catching in plain sight… the more naked the better… so no Garage Door Remote – Small Change – CDs – or even Sunglasses.

Make your car NOT the one that attracts any unwanted attention… always the best choice when parking anywhere long term.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Windsor, Canada
Destination Expert
for Varadero, Windsor
reviews: 51
4. Re: Windsor Train station parking

Good advice, Wine-4-2

West Bloomfield...
5. Re: Windsor Train station parking

Is there any charge for overnight parking at the windsor train station?

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 82
6. Re: Windsor Train station parking

Yes, there is a charge for parking at the train station. I don't know what the new charges are, with the new station.

7. Re: Windsor Train station parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, December 15, 2013