We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinatown recommendations

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Chinatown recommendations

We're having an amazing time here in Toronto. We fancy going to Chinatown tonight, has anyone got any recommendations where to eat? Thank you

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
2,844 posts
86 reviews
1. Re: Chinatown recommendations

Sorry, just saw this...next time try Swatow just north of Dundas on the east side of Spadina...don't think I've had a bad meal there yet and I've been going there about 18 years now.

Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Chinatown recommendations

Thank you. We ended up at Lee Garden and we enjoyed it, so much food, very tasty.

Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
19,642 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Chinatown recommendations

〉〉and I've been going there about 18 years now.

even after it had received a red from public health in October 2008 due to cockroach infestation?

4. Re: Chinatown recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 26, 2015