We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Billy Bishop Airport Vs Pearson

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntingdon Valley...
reviews: 86
Billy Bishop Airport Vs Pearson

Son going to a wedding in Brampton Ontario. He can fly to Billy Bishop from Newark NY for $190..His friend is flying to Pearson. If I book son on that flight from Phila it will be $900. Are there any problems with him arriving and leaving from Billy Bishop?

5 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 69
1. Re: Billy Bishop Airport Vs Pearson

Hi Barcelonamom;

Problems - no. As convenient as Pearson, not as much.

Billy Bishop is located in downtown Toronto, whereas Pearson is located northwest of city, closer to Brampton.

Even with the cost of a taxi from downtown Toronto to Brampton, both ways, it won't use up a savings of $710 !

Best Regards

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
2. Re: Billy Bishop Airport Vs Pearson

You might check Air Canada - they fly from Newark to Pearson.

http://www.aircanada.com/en/home.html

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 522
3. Re: Billy Bishop Airport Vs Pearson

Depending on the time of arrival and departure, you have to be a bit patient because the construction getting in and out of downtown is horrendous this summer!

Toronto
reviews: 13
4. Re: Billy Bishop Airport Vs Pearson

If the price difference is something over $700 I would definitely come through Billy Bishop. From downtown, you could get to Brampton on GO trains for a few dollars.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 11
5. Re: Billy Bishop Airport Vs Pearson

Whenever I am going to NYC, I fly out of Billy Bishop to Newark. No better way in my opinion. And Porter is having a big sale right now and that route is included.

Reply to: Billy Bishop Airport Vs Pearson
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted