We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toronto Airport Hotel

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna, B.C.
reviews: 10
Toronto Airport Hotel

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good hotel at the Toronto Airport accessible by shuttle service ?

Thank you !

4 replies to this topic
Barbados
reviews: 25
1. Re: Toronto Airport Hotel

There is a Holiday Inn that is very close and the shuttle is always on time. There is a Sheraton which is actually in the Toronto airport but it is more expensive

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
2. Re: Toronto Airport Hotel

There are a ton of airport hotels, most of which have shuttles. If you go to the green tab at top of this page and click on hotels, you can filter the selections by location - you want airport obviously, and see the various recommendations, with traveler reviews. Much may depend on how much you want to spend. I usually stay at either the Holiday Inn or the Four Points Sheraton, but don't use their shuttles so can't comment on the efficiency.

Edited: 10:54 am, January 20, 2014
northern Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Quebec City
reviews: 79
3. Re: Toronto Airport Hotel

I like the Alt Hotel...it's 2 km from the airport. And it does have a free shuttle service. I believe their rates are $129.00

Kelowna, B.C.
reviews: 10
4. Re: Toronto Airport Hotel

Thank you. We like the idea of staying right at the airport as we have an early morning flight the next day.

Dwayne

Reply to: Toronto Airport Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted