We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the grove music festival

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, New York
reviews: 2
the grove music festival

A group (4) of us are going to (and really looking forward to!!!!) The Grove Music Festival in Toronto at Fort York Garrison Common. We are looking for advice on a hotel nearby and what public transportation is available. Ideally we would like a hotel under $150 (us) and can get to and from the fest with public transportation. Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!

SE Ontario
reviews: 9
1. Re: the grove music festival

There aren't really any hotels that close to Fort York, but getting there by transit is quite simple from the downtown core.

toronto.ca/culture/…fort_york_access.htm

One hotel you might consider which is on the waterfront and within walking distance is the Radisson Admiral. Although your budgeted rate might be a bit low.

radisson.com/toronto-hotel-on-m5j2n5/ontoront

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 594
2. Re: the grove music festival

I think you may have more luck looking closer to the downtown core, which is better if you plan on doing anything else besides the concert....

Buffalo, New York
3. Re: the grove music festival

Awesome. Thanks for the suggestions!

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
4. Re: the grove music festival

Man, I must be getting old because first of all I have never heard of any of those bands....lol. Secondly, since when did Fort York start hosting concerts?? Sounds like an intriguing place to see a show. Have a fun time Margarete!!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 594
5. Re: the grove music festival

Fort York has been doing concerts for a while now Krusty...at least five years...rock, dj's, lots of stuff...

Mississauga, Canada
reviews: 6
6. Re: the grove music festival

Actually much longer than that. Check this one out too. http://riotfest.org/toronto-info/

Edited: 8:37 am, July 03, 2013
Buffalo, New York
7. Re: the grove music festival

I believe this festival was relocated to Fort York from another site, which from friends I heard was a good thing. Look into Hot Chip, Krusty!

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
reviews: 37
8. Re: the grove music festival

Ooooooh, I know the Flatliners, does that count?!!! Hahahaha, Krusty, you're gettin' oooooold, man.

9. Re: the grove music festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 05, 2014