We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please help

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ny, ny
reviews: 1
please help

My extended family arriving to Toronto this sunday afternoon and staying until monday night. We have toddlers, teenagers and seniors please help me organize our itenary. We are staying in the Toronto airport hotel, so far we have Monday afternoon CN tower restaurant reservations and blue jays game monday night. Please help me fill in all the gaps. Thank you in advance.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 522
1. Re: please help

Not many gaps to fill...budget and interests????

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 427
2. Re: please help

What time do you arrive on the Sunday? There is not much to do around the airport, and it sounds like it is a large group. You won't be able to get more than 4 people in one taxi, so that should be a consideration of what / where you can visit. I was going to recommend St. Lawrence Market, as it is walking distance from the CN Tower and the Rogers Centre (Blue Jays), but I don't believe it is open on Mondays.

Toronto, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
reviews: 30
3. Re: please help

Riverdale farm? Enough there to keep everyone interested, a bit for the kids, walking interesting paths for the teens, nice gardens for the seniors...not to far off the realm for the jays game.

4. Re: please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 25, 2014