We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cool clothing shops

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
pittsburgh,PA
reviews: 25
cool clothing shops

I'm coming for vacation next month. My husband and I love to shop. We try to find cool, affordable clothing with a slight edge. I would welcome any advice on specific shops we should check out. i.e up and coming designers' shops.

Toronto
reviews: 5
1. Re: cool clothing shops

Hi there

I would suggest you check out the Queen Street West strip. I don't know specific shops unfortunately, but there are a number of new designers who have stores on that strip. Where are you staying? I could give you more specific directions. The part of Queen street I am speaking of is West of Spadina Avenue and extends to Dovercourt. It is accessible via streetcar.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 35
2. Re: cool clothing shops

Try Kensington Market, just outside of Chinatown off of Spadina. Lots of vintage and one of a kind clothing as well as jewellery.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 74
3. Re: cool clothing shops

I second the Kensington tip, great shops, and some of the best food in the city

Toronto
4. Re: cool clothing shops

Definately checking out Queen St. West. On a fine day, you can start your trip from Queen St. West and University Ave, and continue to walk south, you should see lots and lots of shops. Just keep walking west until you can't walk anymore, hahaa, or at least reaching the Drake Hotel. If you walk and stop and shop and eat on both sides of the street, it will take you at least half a day...

pittsburgh,PA
reviews: 25
5. Re: cool clothing shops

Thanks for the input. We're staying at 1 king's west.

toronto
6. Re: cool clothing shops

if you are here in may, there is the clothing show at the cne. $8 cover & lots of good deals. sometimes even those deals where you almost pee your pants they are so good.

a good store is mothership on queen w. local designer "the people have spoken" really cool stuff. affordable? that is a relative term. but there is usually a sale rack in the back.

for guys, grrreat stuff, just down the street is good.

often you'll find stuff on sale if you pop in. comrags is good too. lilith. they are all on queen w.