We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 36
Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

Hi

I'm going to be in Toronto in October and I want to do a guided tour 3-4 days of other places in Canada leaving from Toronto. I found a trip to Montreal/Quebec/Ottawa with comforttours.ca but I can't find any reviews. Have you used them and can you give me a review? Or do you have recommendations for any other similar type tours?

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
41. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

We have been on 2 Comfort Tours. First to Chicago last summer and just recently to Washington, D.C. Both were great trips. The hotel in Chicago is outstanding. Most on our bus wanted an extra day just to stay at the hotel, because it was like a beautiful resort in a beautiful location outside of the city of Chicago. The tour guides are eager to please and educate you on the city you are visiting, almost to the point of too much. Drivers are great and very helpful with luggage. Comfort Tours Canada uses quality hotels, although we were very disappointed with our breakfast buffet on our September Washington trip. We got food, but the buffet breakfast you get at cheaper chain hotels, such as Comfort Inn are much better with lots more selection. I think we were spoiled by the wonderful breakfast we were served at our Chicago hotel. Comfort Tours offer high quality tours and good value for the dollar. We would use them again for a trip to N.Y. We would also like to hear feedback from anyone who has done their European tours.

Hong Kong, China
reviews: 8
42. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

My friend and I joined 2 trips in May : the 3 day Montreal/Quebec/Ottawa/100 Islands and the 4 day New York trip.

We had a very good time. The Itineraries were good. The coach was comfortable - as the seats were assigned at the time of registraion, my friend and I got seats in the front since we signed up early at around 3 months before the trip.

We were so fortunate to have Natasha as our tour guide for both trips, she was very helpful and tried her best to entertain our requests. We really appreciate that. The drivers Ken and Byron were nice too !

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 69
43. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

Hi Doreen;

Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa and the 1000 Islands in a total of 3 days - sorry, but you were ripped-off, in my opinion !

Quebec City should be a 3-5 day stay, Montreal 2-3 days and Ottawa 2 days. The 1000 Islands needs a minimum of a half day.

Best Regards

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
reviews: 26
44. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

Rescue Team, travelers from other countries (especially from Asia) have different priorities and value for time spent. Spending 7 - 10 days on those 3 cities for them would be a total waste of time and the biggest joke on earth. For instance very few people can take more than 7 consecutive days off as vacation.

Edited: 5:45 pm, July 14, 2014
Cobourg, Canada
reviews: 3
45. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

We just came back from Chicago with Comfort Tours.

All was excellent.

We plan doing their Boston, Philadelphia and Washington tours also.

46. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

We went on the Chicago trip in August 2014 and loved it! the coaches were very comfortable, especially as my husband is 6ft 2. Our tour guide Ken and Gerta were excellent, kind and very helpful. We recommend this tour for all ages! you wont be disappointed.

Burlington, Canada
47. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

August 2014. My husband and I just returned from a Comfort Tours trip to Chicago. We are both particular and have high expectations. We had not travelled with Comfort Tours before and were not sure what to expect. The trip was wonderful! The Tour Director and Bus Captain (driver) were superbly professional. The Tour Director managed the trip with ease. She was well organized, personable, interesting, and efficient. The Bus Captain was an amazing driver. We always felt safe and in good hands as he navigated with ease and care, even in busy Chicago traffic. The itinerary for the trip was well planned and had lots of variety. We loved the stop at the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan on the way to Chicago, The bus tour of Chicago was fascinating and the special Chicago-based tour guide brought on board for this was amazing. His knowledge about the past and current history of Chicago was vast and he shared his insights in a genial manner and was always interesting. We enjoyed the architectural boat tour too (an extra). The itinerary gave us lots of time to do things on our own. Some went shopping, some to museums and galleries, some to the waterfront to take a Segway tour on their own (not part of the bus trip.) The Hyatt hotel, a 4 star, was located in a beautiful natural area with walking trails. The dining room looked out over a small lake. Breakfast was made-to-order from a standard menu offering fresh fruit, frittatas, potato pancakes like your grandmother might have made, waffles, bacon and eggs, even egg white omelettes for those who want them. Some of our fellow travellers had used Comfort Tours before and they were just as happy with previous tours as they were with this one to Chicago. I did not hear one complaint. Congratulations to Comfort Tours for organizing such a great trip and for hiring such great staff to conduct the tour and 'Captain' the bus. We will travel with Comfort Tours again and have recommended them to others.

Mississauga, Canada
48. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

Just came back from the New York City Tour weekend trip and was completely satisfied with everything! The tour director, Natasha, was super excellent(very knowledgeable on New York) and so was our driver, Wayne(very competent driver). Could not ask for better folks to take care of us. It was great to be shown all the places we had heard about and to get so much useful information about the city. The hotel was very good as was the food. No complaints, just praise for all. Just wish I did not have to sit on a bus for so long but that cannot be helped.

Toronto, Canada
49. Re: Has anyone used Comfort Tours?

My wife and I had a fantastic time in New York with Comfort Tours. They are exceptionally punctual, professional, are full of enthusiasm and very courteous. A shout out to Natasha-our tour director- who is a walking encyclopedia. It was a lot of fun to roam around NYC with great story telling experience from our tour director. The hotel choice was phenomenal. We were given a lot of free time to do things within the city. However, we wish we didn't have to pay for the cruise. It should be included in the package. Overall, amazing time in NYC with comfort tours. We would definitely use Comfort Tours again for other trips. Thank you for your great service.

SB & RB