We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paramount prices

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 4
Paramount prices

Coming over in time for the openning of Paramount (which pleases the kids!)I've been trying to find out the general admission prices without any luck. All the website tells you is the cost of the season pass!! Not useful for holiday makers.

Can anyone give us a clue?

Toronto, Canada
1. Re: Paramount prices

Good morning! I suggest looking at (toronto.com), I saw that the day pass not including passes is listed as $51.99. I'm not sure if that is out of date. Sometimes, they advertise discount coupons available at local retailers;drugstore, pizza shop?

Toronto, Canada
2. Re: Paramount prices

Sorry, I meant not including TAXES, because I hope for the 50 plus bucks you get your pass(es).

England
reviews: 4
3. Re: Paramount prices

Good morning to you and thanks.

London, Canada
reviews: 46
4. Re: Paramount prices

Normal one day passes are about $30 per person.

The season pass makes a lot a sense if you are going to go 2-3 times during the season....

Toronto, Canada
5. Re: Paramount prices

p.s. Enjoy your visit! (nice photo) I went on the little swan boat, very kid friendly.

reviews: 144
6. Re: Paramount prices

Adult regular price was around $56 for adults. I don't think children were much cheaper.

In 2005, the Delta Chelsea hotel had a deal for one night's accommodation plus two tickets to Wonderland for $207 with additional tickets at a discount.

Stores that have offered coupons for discounted tickets may have included Sears dept store and Shoppers Drug Mart or PharmaPlus.

An FAQ on the Wonderland website indicates to call the park at (905) 832-8131 for discount coupon info on current partners. However, you'd only want to do that closer to their May opening.

Some families bring a lunch in a cooler and leave it in their car for later retrieval (since you can't take it past the front entrance gates). They picnic in the grassy area just outside the gates. Food is pricey in Wonderland.

Toronto, Canada
7. Re: Paramount prices

yes, I think pop was something like $4.50