We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Friday Whats open or going on?

Which Toronto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo
reviews: 12
Good Friday Whats open or going on?

We'll be toronto for a day before we fly out on saturday. I know just about everything is closed but there has to be a few places open. I'm not intrested in the CN or the ROM or the Science Centre Been to all of those. Its looking to be abit too cold for the Zoo. So whats open?

toronto
reviews: 117
1. Re: Good Friday Whats open or going on?

The Good Friday Procession in Little Italy is a Toronto tradition, and always interesting. (Not exactly a tourist attraction, but part of what makes Toronto Toronto.) Details here: http://www.stfrancis.ca/ENG/events.htm

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 94
2. Re: Good Friday Whats open or going on?

Anything designated a tourist attraction or zone will likely still be open - e.g. everything in the Eaton Centre is open. Check with individual attractions to be sure.

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Good Friday Whats open or going on?

Sadly, not the case for the Eaton Centre. They are open most holidays, but are closed three days every year: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, and Christmas.

Pacific Mall, which bills itself North America's largest indoor Asian mall, is open all holidays. It's at Steeles & Kennedy, in the suburbs northeast of the city.

The Art Gallery of Ontario may be open (their web site doesn't say either way), and given their recent expansion would definitely be worth a visit.

toronto
reviews: 117
4. Re: Good Friday Whats open or going on?

Correction: this year the Eaton Centre is open on Good Friday and closed on Easter Sunday:

torontoeatoncentre.com/en/…EasterHours.aspx

Personally, though, I'd go to the AGO.

Toronto, Canada
5. Re: Good Friday Whats open or going on?

Argh. Serves me right for not re-checking the official site. Thanks for the correction.

6. Re: Good Friday Whats open or going on?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, October 23, 2009