We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything to do besides the Stratford Festival

Which Stratford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Anything to do besides the Stratford Festival

We're coming on July 3rd for a show. I was planning for a few nightes but couldn't find anything to do besides the show. We're a group of 4 adults and 3 kids. I wouldn't mind to go to another town. At some point I was even considering London. Please, anything we could do in the area?

Thanks in advance.

3 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 522
1. Re: Anything to do besides the Stratford Festival

Nothing wrong with London...

2. Re: Anything to do besides the Stratford Festival

Yes! There are many things to do in Stratford. Check out the visitstratford website.

The Stratford Art in the Park association displays every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday in Upper Queens park and the Stratford gallery is a wonderful and friendly art gallery.

There are many guided tours, including a swan walk, ghost walk and culinary tours. You can even arrange a foraging hike or cooking classes.

The Savour Stratford festival is a food festival that celebrates home grown and diverse cooking with talks, lessons and yummy food trucks along with a beer and wine tent and music and the Stratford Summer Music festival offers music from around the world through the summer with many free acts right in town.

There is boutique shopping that rivals any small town in the country where you will see amazing street performers and buskers. There are cafes and reatuarants gallore that offer an experience!

Love, love love Stratford!

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
3. Re: Anything to do besides the Stratford Festival

Link to website noted above:

http://www.visitstratford.ca/

Kitchener-Waterloo and St. Jacobs are just down the highway from Stratford.

The beaches of Lake Huron are only an hour west of Stratford.

Reply to: Anything to do besides the Stratford Festival
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted