We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Montreal to Ottawa international airport

Which Ottawa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Quebec...
From Montreal to Ottawa international airport

Hi,

Next week, we need to go to Ottawa airport from Montreal. Since we have many luggages we need something with less transit and mostly directed from somewhere in Montreal to Ottawa airport. Can anybody let us know some info?

Best,

Hossein

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 522
1. Re: From Montreal to Ottawa international airport

No interest in renting a car? I'd look into the train option as well.... www.viarail.ca

Montreal, Quebec...
2. Re: From Montreal to Ottawa international airport

Regarding the train, the problem is the train station is so far away of airport. As we have 6 luggages it's indeed an issue of how to get to the airport.

Regarding the car rental option, it's pricy! As I check "enterprise" for this case it's around 250$ including insurance and gas price.

Do you think if there is a better solution?

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
3. Re: From Montreal to Ottawa international airport

A taxi from the Ottawa train station to the airport would cost about $35, plus tip. If you can get a minivan taxi you could probably fit the luggage in, but it may depend on how many people are travelling ... which you haven't told us.

Otherwise, you could take Greyhound bus to Ottawa, and then a taxi to airport ... but again, depending on how many people are travelling it could be pricey. Advance purchase tickets are about $15 per person.

Bottom line - it's going to be expensive any way ... best to do some comparisons .. you may find car rental works out to be the cheapest.

Montreal, Quebec...
4. Re: From Montreal to Ottawa international airport

Thank you very much for your good information. We're 3 persons (me, my wife and my 3-years-old daughter).

I will check the greyhound as well. Do you know about the price for minivan taxi from train station to airport?

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
5. Re: From Montreal to Ottawa international airport

It shouldn't be any different than the price I noted above.

This is research easily done on your own. Google taxi fares Ottawa.

6. Re: From Montreal to Ottawa international airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 18, 2014