We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ottowa to Newark by Car

Which Ottawa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 5
Ottowa to Newark by Car

Hi

What is the best route to take from Ottowa to Newark and how long will it take. We are gong in the car.

Cheers

Flynn 7

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 1
1. Re: Ottowa to Newark by Car

First spell Ottawa correctly in at least one of your similar posts and we might answer you.

Ottawa, ON
2. Re: Ottowa to Newark by Car

If you simply want the fastest route, I would trust Bing maps or Google maps or Mapquest or whatever your favourite mapping program is. I imagine they are all going to send you Ontario 417, 416, 401 to the 1000 Islands crossing into the US, then I-81, I-380, I-80 into New Jersey, after which it depends where in Newark you are going.

Ottawa
reviews: 5
3. Re: Ottowa to Newark by Car

A relative did just that a few years ago, to a place just before Newark . It took 7 1/2 hours.

4. Re: Ottowa to Newark by Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 03, 2013