We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?

Which Oakville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton, Canada
reviews: 3
Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a quiet restaurant for an early dinner in Oakville that is close to Lakeshore? I'm looking for a bistro type casual restaurant where we can hear each other speak.

Thanks,

Anna

6 replies to this topic
Ontario
reviews: 14
1. Re: Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?

Seasons, Paradiso, Julia or Salvatore's on Lakeshore Rd E or Pasquale's Trattoria on Lakeshore W

Hamilton, Canada
2. Re: Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?

Thanks!!!

Oakville, Canada
3. Re: Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?

I second Pasquale's, the food is amazing :)

Ontario
reviews: 14
4. Re: Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?

Seasons is my favorite in Oakville. If you wanted something a bit more moderately priced, J.A.C's Bistro on Kerr is excellent http://www.jacsbistro.com and the parking is easier

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
5. Re: Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?

Pasquale's Trattoria IS excellent.....foodwise. However, you mention "a quiet restaurant" and Paquale's is not quiet. It can get pretty loud at times. It's a small restaurant and the tables are fairly close to one another....and it's always busy so if it's full it's loud.

If you do decide to go there (it's right on Lakeshore) you should make a reservation. If you plan on doing an early dinner (not sure what early is for you), let's say before 6pm, it shouldn't be that loud.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
reviews: 23
6. Re: Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?

I totally agree with krusty's comment in the previous post about the noise level at Pasquale's.............the atmosphere is energetic, not quiet and intimate.....it's a fun crowd, and the food's good...........

Reply to: Quiet Restaurant close to Lakeshore?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted