We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Which North Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kanata
reviews: 44
Restaurants

Restaurants in North Bay, Ontario for breakfast, lunch or dinner travelling thru area July 10-12

4 replies to this topic
Burlington, Canada
reviews: 29
1. Re: Restaurants

Have you looked here? I've found many good restaurants this way?

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g155000-North_Bay…

Toronto
reviews: 21
2. Re: Restaurants

Churchill's - Lakeshore Drive - fine dining, awesome prime rib. great ambiance

Average Joes - trout lake - lakefront, nice patio and good food

Le Bon Marche - Downtown - fine french dining. pricey but good.

King Kirkland...
reviews: 31
3. Re: Restaurants

Jack Tennan's Steak House serves mainly steak and pasta. Really nice atmosphere. Google the address as it is on Lakeshore Drive and really easy to miss.

Twiggs is a coffee house that does some sandwiches and really great desserts. It is just off of main street.

The Boat is down by the waterfront and is literally a boat that has been cemented in. Generally good food but you sit outdoors so only go if the weather is good.

North Bay, Canada
reviews: 6
4. Re: Restaurants

Breakfast-Burger World(on Algonquin), White Owl Bistro, Twiggs and The Magic Kettle.

Lunch-Greco's(on Algonquin), The Cedar Tree(downtown Lebanese place) and The Submarine Place(on McKeown).

Dinner-Greco's(on Algonquin), Farina's(located inside the Best Western...amazing Italian!!!), White Owl Bistro(on Lakeshore), Average Joe's.

*Greco's is a North Bay institution. Best pizza that I've ever had...and I'm pretty well travelled.

Reply to: Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Bay