We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Bay Area with a 4 year old boy

Which North Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor, Canada
North Bay Area with a 4 year old boy

I'm heading to North Bay for a long weekend in October with my 4 year old son. I'm trying to find something interesting for him to do while we are there, instead of just keeping him couped up in the house. Is there anything in the area for him? I'm willing to travel a little out of the way to get to it. Pony rides, candy stores, apple picking/pumpkin picking, waterfalls? anything? Thanks.

4 replies to this topic
North Bay, Canada
reviews: 10
1. Re: North Bay Area with a 4 year old boy

Hello,

North Bay has a nice waterfront that has both a Mini Train to ride and two Carousells. Threre is most always somting to do at our waterfront. I am not sure if they will be open in October they are both more of a summertime thing but if they are open your 4 year old will certainly enjoy them. Just outside of North Bay(about 2 km) on Hwy 17 heading west towards Sudbury there is Duscheney Falls. There is a parking area off the highway so you can not miss them. Great trails and there is always people there so you will feel safe. The fall colors are at there peek right now but there should still be lots of fall colours if you are only a couple of weeks from now.

There is also the Chief Commanda II. This is cruise that will bring you around Lake Nippising they have several different tours available. If you Google it, I am sure you can find more information.

Happy Travels

Windsor, Canada
2. Re: North Bay Area with a 4 year old boy

Thank you for your response. The mini train and the carousels are close a week before we get there. But i will be sure to look at the cruise and the falls! Thanks again!

Sudbury, Canada
3. Re: North Bay Area with a 4 year old boy

Nicole,

You can find all sorts of day events by visiting http://www.sqorch.com/northbay

Good luck!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 3
4. Re: North Bay Area with a 4 year old boy

More than two years old. OP is long gone.

Reply to: North Bay Area with a 4 year old boy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Bay
More North Bay Topics