We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Tour and Wineries

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading...
reviews: 34
Wine Tour and Wineries

Looking for a wine tour company that will pick up at The Marriott Fallsview and goes to the best wineries in Niagra On The Lake. I have seen so many different ones and am confused. There will be 4 of us. Also wondering if there is a winery with a gourmet food store that you can purchase cheese, bread, pate, etc to snack on with a bottle of wine. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
Niagara-on-the-Lake...
reviews: 35
1. Re: Wine Tour and Wineries

Since the demise of Niagara Classic Transport (which my dad was a driver for) I am not sure the best wine tour company! Call around and ask for a tour that allows you some creativity and freedom, since some just run to certain places. As for food stores, Jackson Triggs has an awesome little patio that now sells picnic lunch products. And has awesome wine!! Pilliterri also sells cheese and treats. Both are within 1km of each other.

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
reviews: 35
2. Re: Wine Tour and Wineries

Also, better to pick a tour company from Niagara on the Lake, as they are mostly locally owned and you will be supporting our small community!

Reading...
reviews: 34
3. Re: Wine Tour and Wineries

We ended up using Crush Tours. Our driver Eddy was wonderful. The biggest disappointment was having to cram 6 people plus the driver into a Land Rover. Would not recommend them unless you are sure what the vehicle is that you will be in and how many people will be on the tour!!

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
reviews: 28
4. Re: Wine Tour and Wineries

Ravine Vineyard has a wonderful shop where you can get awesome cheeses and fresh baked baguettes, etc. Beautiful winery, too.

Reply to: Wine Tour and Wineries
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake