We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sparkling wines

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bloomfield, New...
reviews: 6
Sparkling wines

Going to NOTL Oct. 14th, and really a huge fan of sparkling wines only. Can anyone suggest which winery, or two to visit ?

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
reviews: 46
1. Re: Sparkling wines

Jackson triggs, Hillebrand, and pillitari all have sparkling wines at a range of price points. They also offer good tours. Henry of pelham and 13th street are two smaller wineries that have excellent sparkling wines, these are in the St Catharines area. My favorite is Hillebrands Trius. Enjoy your visit.

St. Catharines, ON
reviews: 9
2. Re: Sparkling wines

Mmmmm... I second the Trius Brut from iIllebrand. My mouth waters thinking about it!

Niagara Falls...
reviews: 87
3. Re: Sparkling wines

Diamond Estates also has a Champagne style sparkling wine and a Charmat style sparkling wine. I believe Inniskillen has a sparkling icewine as well.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 65
4. Re: Sparkling wines

The OP was travelling October 14th.

5. Re: Sparkling wines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake