We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding on a winery in Niagara any recos for summer 2013

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Wedding on a winery in Niagara any recos for summer 2013

Hi there, we are looking for recommendations for a wedding in July 2013 at a winery in Niagara on the lake or the immediate area. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. We are going to be a group of 100 people.

Toronto
reviews: 25
1. Re: Wedding on a winery in Niagara any recos for summer 2013

I'm looking for the same for about 120.

I'm looking for somewhere that would allow outdoor reception.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
reviews: 40
2. Re: Wedding on a winery in Niagara any recos for summer 2013

I attended an outdoor wedding at Legends Estates Winery, right on the lake in Beamsville. It was an outdoor service with the reception in a large tent. It was very nice and the food (and wine) was excellent. I would highly recommend it.

Only downfall to an outdoor wedding is weather. It could rain or it could be just the opposite - that day was very hot, so lots of burning during the service, and very stuffy in the tent.

St. Catharines...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Wedding on a winery in Niagara any recos for summer 2013

Vineland estates is another nice venue...Hernder winery in St. Catharines is also very beautiful, Chateau des Charmes in NOTL and Inn on the Twenty can accommodate you. Many people have their ceremony at Ball's Falls and stay in Jordan. Hope this helps, although you have probably decided already.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 5
4. Re: Wedding on a winery in Niagara any recos for summer 2013

As you are listed as being from Toronto, my best suggestion is to take a weekend and check out the places in person (maybe after getting a few more suggestions). You could contact the Niagara-on-the-Lake tourism office for locations.

I think there are a lot of places that do weddings, I hope you are flexable on your date as wedding bookings are normally made at least 1 yr before, especially for the best ones.

St. Catharines, ON
reviews: 9
5. Re: Wedding on a winery in Niagara any recos for summer 2013

Chateau des Charmes offers an outdoor reception. I had a friend look into hosting a wedding there before they decided to go the destination route. They have a partnership with a hotel in the area at which you can get a block of rooms for your out of town guests as well.

Congratulations on your Engagement :)

6. Re: Wedding on a winery in Niagara any recos for summer 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, December 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake