We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charles Inn or Zee's Grill

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 2
Charles Inn or Zee's Grill

Hi,

My friend and I are staying at NOTL for my birthday this weekend and included in my hotel pkg. is $50 voucher dinner at the Charles Inn or Zee's Grill. I originally chose the Charles Inn but read many positive reviews about Zee's Grill and now second guessing myself. However, I looked at the menus and was surprised by how limited they are. I'm vegetarian but eat fish and noticed that they offer this on the menu. I thought that there would be more of a wider selection including pasta dishes.

Has anyone eaten at any of these two restaurants and if so, which one would you recommend?

Also, does the Charles Inn have a patio? I think I remember reading that Zee's Grill has a nice patio overlooking the Shaw Spa.

Thanks.

St. Catharines...
reviews: 6
1. Re: Charles Inn or Zee's Grill

Just back from Zees and had their Lobster Poutine! Yum! They have a porch (in case it's raining) and patio. Very nice!

Winston Salem...
reviews: 22
2. Re: Charles Inn or Zee's Grill

This topic makes me laugh as my family discovered Zee's years ago after the Charles Inn had a bit of a fire scare and directed their customers to Zee's! We did eventually return to the Charles and enjoyed it but we are pretty enamored with and loyal to Zee's and would highly recommend it. Their menu is not totally constant (as are some restaurants' in town...) so it might change but they do have fish and some pasta (including risotto croquettes which are absolutely amazing).

3. Re: Charles Inn or Zee's Grill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:45 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake