We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 5
Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

We will have 185 people at our wedding and are looking at any Niagara Region wedding venue ideas....We are locals and have been to sit with the Vintage Hotel group regarding weddings. We're talking to Chateau des Charmes also. We would prefer outdoor/vineyard settings.

Anyone have any ideas for lesser known spots we may have missed? We've looked into a fair bit of the common venues that come to mind. Would be willing to go as far as Beamsville area for a nice spot. Thanks.

Mount Hope, Canada
1. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

Chateau des Charmes only has their "Charms" while you're trying to book. Once they have your deposit, they are a nightmare to deal with - believe me, I booked with them. The Boscs are the most self involved people. I was stood up for a meeting, and when I called to express my frustration and to rebook, they told me I was a "local" and shouldn't be worried about having to come back numerous times. They're more concerned with large budget celebrity weddings than those from the community. I suggest Ravine Winery. Wish I'd gone there.

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
reviews: 41
2. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

I'm attending an outdoor wedding at Legends in Beamsville in a couple of weeks. I know they can handle up to 250, and that the couple has been pleased with their dealings with the winery so far. I'll report back on how it went.

www.legendsestates.com/index.php…

Canada
reviews: 5
3. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

Thanks for the input Hughes. Wow thats crazy. We like Ravine, but believe it or not they are more expensive than CdC. We have asked for a separate dining/seating area on the lawn and they are dinging us for an extra $4000 because of it. Plus their cost structure for alcohol is terrible. Were not sure what we are going to do. Thanks again for the feedback.

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
4. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

Mike, I would love to hear what you ended up doing. We have a beautiful country property in Niagara on the Lake surrounded by vineyards and have been wondering if there would be a market for people that want an upscale/casual outdoor wedding. I would really appreciate your thoughts/opinion on this, and if you don't mind me being so bold...how much was it to rent the space for your wedding?

Toronto
reviews: 7
5. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

My fiancee and I are wanting an outdoor wedding in the NOTL area. We would really like it at a vineyard. We are currently looking at Chateau des Charmes and Legends. We need some place that would accommodate 250+ people.

Any suggestions other than these 2 venues?

Ingrid I can definitely tell you that there is a huge market for something like that with huge profits. Would you still be interested in renting your property of an outdoor wedding under a big white tent?

Alberta, Canada
reviews: 22
6. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

Hernder Estates. Not in NOTL but just outside St. Catherines. They are set up for weddings.

http://www.hernder.com/

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
reviews: 100
7. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

There's also Riverbend Inn at 16104 Niagara River Parkway. A beautiful spot for a wedding but I have no idea of costs, etc.

www.riverbendinn.ca

8. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:10 am, January 04, 2013
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 65
9. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

Hi Kristin;

I would suggest that you familiarize yourself with the posting guidelines regarding the participation of business representatives, as your post is in violation of them.

tripadvisor.com/help/Can_I_sell_or_promote_s…

Best Regards

reviews: 1
10. Re: Wedding (preferably outdoor) NOTL Vineyard Venue ideas?

Sorry was not aware of guidelines

My aplogies