We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner reservations

Which Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leamington, Ontario
Dinner reservations

We are visiting NOTL the weekend of May 25. We are planning on dining at the Stone Road Grille on Saturday evening. How soon in advance should be book reservations.

London, Canada
reviews: 61
1. Re: Dinner reservations

They're accustomed to people planning their weekends and booking ahead everywhere in Niagara Falls/ Niagara on the Lake,. With it being a very busy month with the wine festival on, I would book any dining asap.

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 101
2. Re: Dinner reservations

Tobie's right...and good choice by the way.

Leamington, Ontario
3. Re: Dinner reservations

Thanks for the advise. I thought it was a bit early; I'm glad I asked.

toronto, on
reviews: 41
4. Re: Dinner reservations

We already booked for August!

Leamington, Ontario
5. Re: Dinner reservations

Thanks everyone. We're booked. The restaurant said they have bookings as far ahead as October. I guess we weren't too early after all.

6. Re: Dinner reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Niagara-on-the-Lake