We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara falls on Thursday

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Niagara falls on Thursday

Hello,

I'm planning to visit Niagara falls from Kingston this Thursday and stay one night there. This is my first time to visit Niagara falls and my question what is the cheapest way to book hotel in that area and is it possible to book hotel with breakfast because most of the websites don't mention breakfast? And is it possible to book package I mean to book hotel with boat trip

Thanks

Chicago
reviews: 53
1. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

What's your budget? Are you looking for a room with a view? How many people are traveling?

Kuwait City, Kuwait
2. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

Thanks for reply

We're 5 ( 4 adults and 1 child)

My budget is about 150 cad per room

Thanks

Kuwait City, Kuwait
3. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

For total budget I can pay 350 cad

Thanks

Chicago
4. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

Rooms at Embassy Suites are about $165 a night (plus tax and parking) and include breakfast and a wonderful view of the falls. They also have two queen sized beds and a pullout sofa, so if you're not against sharing a room your entire group could fit in one room.

A family suit next door at the Marriott is $219, also has two queens and a sofa bed.

If sharing a room isn't an option, you can get two rooms at either for about $350

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

Thanks a lot for reply and suggestions

Do you recommend to book the hotels from hotel website directly and how much it cost a boat trip there??

Thanks

Chicago
6. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

I usually prefer to book directly with the hotel, unless a reputable site has a great deal. Even then, most hotels guarantee the best prices on their own website.

The maid of the mist boat ride costs $20CAD per adult.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
7. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

Thank you very much

Thanks

Kuwait City, Kuwait
8. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

I have one more question what are the activities that not to be missed in Niagara falls other than maid of mist

I mean other activities(journey behid falls, white water walks, and Niagara's Fury) are intresting and not be missed because there is adventure pass is it worth buying

Thanks

SE Ontario
reviews: 9
9. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

Under Top Questions About Niagara Falls (to the right of the sceen):

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g154998-c197834/Niaga…

Chicago
10. Re: Niagara falls on Thursday

Maid of the Mist, Journey Behind, White Water Walk are covered by the Pass. Some others are the whirlpool aero car, the totally awesome (IMO) butterfly conservatory, skylon tower, skywheel, helicopter rides, and the Jet Boats.

On the US side there is the Cave of the Winds, and the beautiful State Park on Goat island. Not sure the process for you to obtain entry into the US though, you'd have to look into that.

I referred to www.niagarafallslive.com to learn about each attraction.