We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picking up drinks and snacks for the room - where to go?

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 41
Picking up drinks and snacks for the room - where to go?

Hi all,

We'll be in Niagara in just under a month, staying at the Marriott Fallsview Spa Hotel. What would be the most convenient place to pick up some snacks and some beverages for the room? We'll probably just get a case of water, some juice and chips/crackers of some sort.

I see there is a MacKinnon Guardian Drugs and Falls Pharmacy, as well as Avondale right down Dunn St. Would these be ok, or should we head out to a bigger store for better prices? We'll have a rental car so getting places isn't a problem. I've heard Shoppers Drug Mart mentioned on here before, and it's not much further away. Any supermarkets near?

Also, the ability for late night trips to satisfy the expecting wife's cravings would be nice!

Thanks in advance.

Chicago
reviews: 41
11. Re: Picking up drinks and snacks for the room - where to go?

I just found out today that there is a mini fridge in the room! I called the hotel and they confirmed, and I was told it's not a weight sensor fridge (they have these in Vegas and other places - BEWARE!!).

12. Re: Picking up drinks and snacks for the room - where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 28, 2014