We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Butterfly Conservatory Venom Exhibit

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
reviews: 18
Butterfly Conservatory Venom Exhibit

Its a must see. On until May12th, all types of snakes with a few frogs. They even had a large two year old snake you could pet and hold--I past on that part, well I lightly touched it, pretty cold it was.

Best deal is to spend an extra $5.60 on top of the $15.?? one time entry fee and get a one year pass to the Conservatory. They call it a Season pass yet is good for a year from the date of purchased. Glad I asked about it, I thought seasonal would be every 3 months.

Chicago
reviews: 41
1. Re: Butterfly Conservatory Venom Exhibit

Sounds cool! Is the Venom Exhibit an additional cost on top of entry into the Butterfly Conservatory? No need to get a season/year pass as there are no plans to return to Niagara after this visit.

detroit
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
reviews: 18
2. Re: Butterfly Conservatory Venom Exhibit

No, its all included. The snakes are both in the hall before the Conservatory and then the King Cobra and the tiny poison frogs are in the Conservatory. I got there late morning and the snake pens where being cleaned, that "Caiman Kevin" knows what he is doing. Very sharp and confident. Then I went in to see the butterflies and when I was done you go back to where the most the snake displays are at. It was then Kevin had a large python outside you could hold if you pleased.

Checkout the very nice cedar wood display pens they made for the snakes in the Conservatory, very nice. Not cheap at all. The snakes are from the zoo in Ottawa.

The snake handler is very good with the kiddies. I'm surprise how many kids like snakes.

3. Re: Butterfly Conservatory Venom Exhibit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 24, 2014