We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walden Galleria

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Walden Galleria

Hi, I'm coming to Canada next year, staying Toronto for 5 nights, niagara falls for 3 nights and niagara on the lake for 2 nights. Thinking of crossing the bridge to go into buffalo, (so I can say I visited the states too), I love the cheesecake factory and I hear there's one in walden galleria, is it easy to get to? We won't have a car, so just wondering if it's close enough to visit?

Not coming til September 2013, so expect loads of questions in the coming months, excited already

Thanks in advance

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 71
1. Re: Walden Galleria

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Angie;

The mall is approx. 28 miles / 44 km from Niagara Falls Canada. Without a car, it would be quite difficult to get to.

Best Regards

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
reviews: 27
2. Re: Walden Galleria

1. this is canada forum, walden galleria is in another country

2. google search "walden galleria bus" and you find a bus tour. (There is no travel agency license # posted so who knows if it's just some guy driving his own minivan)

3. NFTA runs the bus service in Buffalo/Niagara Falls area, Say you walk across rainbow bridge to Raibow Shopping centre and it's another 2 hrs to Walden Galleria

Bus route planner http://metro.nfta.com/Trip/Trip_Planner.asp

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 598
3. Re: Walden Galleria

I'd rent s car for the day if you really want to go the walden Galleria, it's very easy to get to if driving...

Glasgow, United...
4. Re: Walden Galleria

Thanks for the replies,

I was hoping it was just over the bridge, so as not to take the car. It was just for a wee visit to the cheesecake factory.

I'll be asking lots of questions over the next 13 months, I am so excited already

SE Ontario
reviews: 9
5. Re: Walden Galleria

Lots of places to eat cheesecake in Canada...

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 598
6. Re: Walden Galleria

No restaurants in walking distance worth the stroll over to the US, just the Cave of the Winds maybe...

Beverley, United...
reviews: 79
7. Re: Walden Galleria

Hi 2 years ago we stayed in Niagra falls and ended up going across the border twice just to go to the Waldren gallery for shopping and the Cheesecake factory I think it must be a UK thing LOL. You will need a car though but so worth it. Just looking at booking Toronto in November and going to go to Niagra falls again 1st and will no doubt go through the hassle of going across the border just to visit the Cheesecake factory for the upside down pinapple cheesecake an the wonderful brown bread. We must be mad.

Niagara
reviews: 22
8. Re: Walden Galleria

Thw Walden Galleria is in Buffalo, so not just across the Border from Niagara Falls. Goole map http://goo.gl/maps/tbVw8

Glasgow, United...
9. Re: Walden Galleria

I'm thinking as Ruth says, that the cheesecake factory obsession is a UK thing, probably because we don't have anything like it here. Lol. Thanks again for the replies, I will be asking plenty of questions over the next 13 months.

406 sleeps to go :)

Glasgow, United...
10. Re: Walden Galleria

I'm thinking as Ruth says, that the cheesecake factory obsession is a UK thing, probably because we don't have anything like it here. Lol. Thanks again for the replies, I will be asking plenty of questions over the next 13 months.

406 sleeps to go :)