We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun House?

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
reviews: 4
Fun House?

I saw somewhere about a Fun House on Clifton Hill. Has anyone gone there? I was curious if I should take my kids there instead of Ripley's- they are 2 and 9.

reviews: 148
1. Re: Fun House?

I've been to both. Fun House is very small. I'd recommend Ripley's.

St. Catharines...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Fun House?

The Fun House isn't big at all, but since your kids are so young they'll probably enjoy it! Ripley's has always been a favourite of mine =)

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 33
3. Re: Fun House?

I agree- Ripley's is much more interesting but it's still fun for kids. The Fun House isn't bad, but it is sort of "cheap" inside. It may even be too much for a 2 year old. It's been a while since I've been in the Fun House- There are things inside like a slanted room, fun house mirrors, a bamboo jungle, some closet doors that you open, etc. You would be able to walk through it in 20 minutes or less.

Ripley's has all kinds of stuff on display in a museum-like setting, although it is more of a fun, hands-on setting with 2 headed animals, 2 way mirrors, shruken heads and bizarre collections. I loved it more than the Fun House when I was 9. There's also hands on kids things in there.

If you have to pick one, go for Ripley's.

PA
reviews: 4
4. Re: Fun House?

Thanks everyone! I think we will just stick with Ripley's!