We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

affordable restaurants ?

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rochester,ny
reviews: 6
affordable restaurants ?

I'm looking for restaurants in the Niagara Falls area that don't make me feel ripped off. Eating breakfast at the chain restaurants at the falls is ridiculous. We have a car, so we're willing to drive out of the immediate area. There's 3 adults and 2 kids in our group, so something with a kids menu would be great. We ate at Mick and Angelo's on Lundy Lane for dinner once, we would go back there again. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. We're heading out to NF next week.

reviews: 144
1. Re: affordable restaurants ?

LMom

I'm a fan of http://bettysrestaurant.com and Flying Saucer Restaurant 6768 Lundy's Lane NF ON L2G 1V5 (905) 356-4553

Ontario
2. Re: affordable restaurants ?

You could just go across the border lol. I mean it's not that far, and there are places to eat just on the other side. And it's way cheaper because the Buffalo side is a bit of , um dump I suppose. There is actually a Denny's just off of Ranbow Bridge on the american side at the Howard Johnson Hotel. Just turn left onto State highway 62. You can actually see the restaurant from the customs area.

- Gecko

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
reviews: 27
3. Re: affordable restaurants ?

And you just love explaining to immigration why you are crossing the border so many times :-)

Ontario
4. Re: affordable restaurants ?

Um well, people do it all the time. They do realise it's a toursim area. They have 2 kids ...... The customs agents arn't that thick. All they would have to do is just say were there staying in Niagara Falls it's pretty simple.

St. Catharines...
reviews: 1
5. Re: affordable restaurants ?

For breakfast, try Mom's resturant on Lundy's Lane. It's farther down (a bit before Mic & Angelos if memory serves me) & it's actually in a tiny motel down there. It's on your left hand side so keep an eye out.

Also, you could try the Flying Saucer, also on Lundy's Lane. It's a local favourite here (although some might argue that), & the kids will get a kick out of it. It's also on the left hand side (just past the No Frills complex), & it's not hard to miss - it's in the shape of a gigantic flying saucer.