We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stage West Mississauga

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
reviews: 12
Stage West Mississauga

I just noticed Stage West closed. Has anyone had any luck getting a refund for the gift certificates that were pre-bought for a show there? Ramada who owns the place should be ashamed they are treating people like this. No one returns emails or phone calls about people who had bought seasons tickets or pre-bought gift certs

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 441
1. Re: Stage West Mississauga

Here is a consumer alert from the Ontario government on gift cards, it may apply to you:

…gov.on.ca/mcs/en/Pages/Consumer_Alert_Gift_…

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 12
2. Re: Stage West Mississauga

thanks, i will check that out....we can hope :}

3. Re: Stage West Mississauga

I'm in the same boat as you. I really hope we can get a refund but I highly doubt that it will happen. This is what was on the Stage West Calgary website regarding refunds: No refunds are permitted once tickets or gift certificates have been purchased. Please be sure to read carefully the restrictions that may apply to certain gift certificate purchases.

4. Re: Stage West Mississauga

I'm in the same boat as you. I really hope we can get a refund but I highly doubt that it will happen. This is what was on the Stage West Calgary website regarding refunds: No refunds are permitted once tickets or gift certificates have been purchased. Please be sure to read carefully the restrictions that may apply to certain gift certificate purchases.