We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kl
hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

are there hotels near bus terminal at missisauga ontariothat has free airport shuttle?

11 replies to this topic
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
reviews: 1
1. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

Can you tell us what you want to do? Don't know too much about hotels. Are you talking about the bus terminal at Square One?

kl
2. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

i don't know myself lol as i am from Malaysia. But am googling the best way to maximise my trip to Canada. I will be coming back to Toronto by Greyhound bus from Kitchener (reaching at 9pm) and since I will be flying to LA the next day at 6.45pm i thought staying either near the airport bus at Kipling St? or an airport hotel would be a good idea - seeing 3 hrs before was the recommended time to start journey to Pearson Airport.

So i thought if I stayed near the airport in the morning I might still be able to do some sight seeing at Missisauga?

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 568
3. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

Unless you want to do some shopping at Square One Mall, I'd be staying in Toronto....

kl
4. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

thanks

SE Ontario
reviews: 9
5. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

There are lots of hotels close to the downtown bus terminal ... agree with TD that staying downtown would be more convenient for a day in the city. Then you can either use public tranit to get to the airport or hop on the Airport express from downtown.

kl
6. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

thank you :)

Toronto, Canada
7. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

If you're taking the greyhound, note that some buses do stop in Mississauga, though there is no real bus terminal. They drop off people outside Dixie outlet mall, before continuing to downtown Toronto(where there is the main greyhound terminal). I live in Mississauga and you can message me if you have any specific questions about the city. But like others have suggested, to do more sightseeing, staying in Toronto is probably a better bet. If you want cheaper accomodations(compared to downtown Toronto near the bus terminal), I can suggest some locations in Etobicoke, that will let you use public transit to sightsee within Toronto but at the same time be relatively close to the airport. But if finances are not an issue, staying downtown(Toronto) would be best as you can easily connect to Pearson the next day.

Terrace Bay, Canada
reviews: 7
8. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

I have found that for short stays in Mississauga I use the GO buses for which I pay around $15 for a day pass. There is great public transit known as Mi-Way, and they will email you (minutes later Mon-Fri) a route and schedule suggestion when you contact them with a specific inquiry. Like the other poster mentioned, Greyhound Bus terminals in Mississauga are drop-off points not buildings. I choose the comfort inn on surveyor rd. for price. I use advance purchase with Choice Rewards to choose my hotels, and I often request early check-in/check-out when I travel by bus. Stay in a hotel three times/nights and the points will buy their cheapest hotel for free.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 71
9. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

Old post from May

Terrace Bay, Canada
reviews: 7
10. Re: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario

This is my STRONG recommendation for HI-Toronto. No matter what time you arrive, no matter where you arrive, try this place at least once. Hostel International - Toronto. Secure and affordable. Share this idea with your friends there's room for everyone. Listed under Speciality Lodging.

Reply to: hotel near bus terminal at missisauga ontario
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted