We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

returning

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mississauga
reviews: 4
returning

I've hearde as a retuned customer there are some benefits. If we decide to go back to the same resort are there any benefits? How do they work? Our friends were returning to one of cuban resorts and they had a bit of difference in service(not as VIP) but better than average. How does that work? Any suggestions or expierince will help and greatly appreciated ahed. Thanks to all.!!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 71
1. Re: returning

Hi Anna;

The focus of this forum is travel TO Mississauga, not travel FROM Mississauga.

I would suggest posting your query on the Cuba forum where you are most likely to receive qualified replies.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g147270-i91-Cuba.ht…

Best Regards

mississauga
2. Re: returning

Thank you.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
reviews: 23
3. Re: returning

Check directly with the resort you are considering returning to.....each resort has their own policy.....an e-mail should do it...

mississauga
4. Re: returning

Thanks.

5. Re: returning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, June 18, 2014