We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to get off the grey hound bus

Which Mississauga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brampton, Canada
where to get off the grey hound bus

my daughter is on a greyhound bus coming from london there is some confusion as to where she gets of in mississauga is it the north service rd or the south service rd we need to know as she is being picked up

SE Ontario
reviews: 8
1. Re: where to get off the grey hound bus

Why don't you phone greyhound instead of waiting around here for an answer...

Toronto, Canada
2. Re: where to get off the grey hound bus

From www.greyhound.ca/en/locations/terminal.aspx… :

"Address

APPLE PARTY MART

1077 N SERVICE RD UNIT 29

E-BOUND PAX P/U S SERV RD

Mississauga, ON L4Y1A6

Telephone Numbers

Main: (905) 277-8201"

I read the 3rd line of the address as "Eastbound passenger pick-up South Service Road". Since the bus from London continues into Toronto, I'd think that'd apply to her trip, but if you call the local number above I bet you'll get an answer immediately.

Brampton, Canada
3. Re: where to get off the grey hound bus

tried that they were of no help because there customer service is based in the states. they dont know were the buses stop here they can only give you terminal locations

Toronto, Canada
4. Re: where to get off the grey hound bus

Did you try the local number, (905) 277-8201?

5. Re: where to get off the grey hound bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, January 16, 2014